As seen on Craigslist, a few things well-suited to Bike Fridays of various shapes and sizes:
- Thule 4502 Footpack for square bars, set of four for $95.
- Thule LB50 Load Bars, set of two for $65.
- ATOC Tandem Topper TT-321 for triple tandems, long recumbents, and everything else with a wheelbase of less than 105″ (yes, that includes standard single bikes, too). Fork mount swivels for easy mounting. Includes Topper Lok and ML605 Padlock for the security of your vehicle (the pedal powered one!). $395.
- ATOC Bike Topper High Topper BT-HT47 for single bikes with a 47″ or less wheelbase. Includes Topper Lok and ML605 Padlock. $95.
#### I WILL SELL THESE SEPARATELY ####
>>>> but it’s cheaper together. <<<<
Call if you have any questions, need pics, or want to make an appointment to see them: Walter @ 541-556-6830
P.S. I can install them, too, if needed.
CycleOps Fluid² trainer – $225 (Terry/Barger)
Seriously though, the resistance varies based on cadence or gear shifts so it really gives a natural road feel. Easy to get the bike on and off thanks to the Quick-Lock frame. Self-cooling.
Other fun technical information:
– Power output easily varies from less than 20 watts to over 725 watts (at an attainable 22.5 mph)
– 64-68 decibels measured @ 36″ 20 mph
I bought this for my wife but she got an injury that kept her from it. It got used maybe once or twice, seriously.
Includes wheel adapter for 24″ and 20″ wheels and 4 level climbing riser block.
More info at:
Direct picture requests, questions, or make it yours via Walter @ 541-556-6830.